From all of us at Plett Animal Welfare Service we would like to thank YOU the public and all the wonderful people
- pet food, depositing it in the PAWS bins at local supermarkets or directly to us,
- pet food and necessities for our kennels, our spay days and the communities we serve
- monthly by debit order/ anonymously/ in lieu of birthday or wedding presents,
- via late estates, bequeathing money to us in their will
- at our street collections, Midweek Market and other events
- by selecting us as their beneficiary on MySchoolMyVillageMyPlanet cards.
Various social or sporting groups have donated to us, eg
- The golfers Monday Hackers,
- Allan Kushner’s Card Club,
- Plett Bowling Club
Volunteers: of course we are always thankful for all of our volunteers.
- Angela and Richard Bird regularly bring us the pet food collected in the donation bins in local shops;
- Yvonne Raath distributes and collects our collection tins, counts and deposits the money;
- Many volunteers help at the kennels, our spay days and at our other events ,
- Michelle Moyes organizes the PAWS biennial Golf Day in December.
Bitou Law Enforcement officers who have been working with PAWS.
There are some things that PAWS can not do without them, such as confiscating animals. These law enforcement officers have shown an increasing understanding of the difficulties we face in our daily work and some of them are making a real effort to assist us by alerting us to animal welfare cases